Crowdfund your way to Disney World

The divinity of Jesus and the divine mandate of his disciples are matters of faith. But anyone who thinks that 13 guys spent that much time together without any of them ever having made a fart joke is just crazy.

And to answer your question, because at the time it seemed better than my immediate gut reaction. This is a very limiting form of communication in many respects, but it’s pretty good at providing an opportunity to think before posting (if one so chooses).

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure it’s this one. It’s certainly been Disneyfied for Christmas.

1 Like

The idea that Jesus and the disciples made fart jokes is as unacceptable to me as the idea that my parents ever had sex. I simply won’t believe it!

3 Likes

Some people feel he was just a dude, nothing more. And dudes are gross and fart and joke about it.

So you’re saying Jesus was like the Jesus in Family Guy?

I’m not.

Some people would.

1 Like

The Creation Museum has gone full Disney for Christmas: ADRs, rides, light shows and character (their word) meet and greets.

How much? Does one need to plan 180 & 60 days ahead? Are there park hoppers? On-site transport and hotel?

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. If Armageddon is nigh I am NOT going back to work next week.

1 Like

well, the plains of Meggido are still found in the region of “the Holy Land”.

Your proximity to them may vary.

1 Like

I’m not concerned about scoring a good place in line to meet and greet Biblical characters. But I have be careful about setting the bridges alight prematurely. The Mayans really hosed me in 2012.

2 Likes

Here’s the problem:

“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.”

And…

“…for you don’t know the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming.”

So, I’m afraid you won’t really have an opportunity to take off work ahead of time!

3 Likes

Well there are some people who are fortunate to do take off work ahead of time.

I am speaking, of course, of astronauts and rocket scientists. They tend to do take off work all the time. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

See. There you go again, with those “bad dad jokes”. I thought we’ve talked about this! :wink:

There are two problems with this.

1. why do people have problems with the word “pun”? I am not a dad.
  1. this pun was definitely not bad.
2 Likes
  1. Oh. “bad dad jokes” doesn’t necessitate you being a dad. It is just a category of jokes, generally associated with the kind of jokes dads tell.

2. Um…yeah. We’ll go with that. :wink:

There’s no shortage of prophets, seers, and general purpose fruitcakes who think they know. One of them is bound to be right sooner or later. And I am not spending the final days of mankind trying to look busy at work. It’s hard enough to pull off the week before vacation.

Hmm. I might read into that to suggest that the end of the world is coming the week of your vacation!

paulleewatkins

Now imagine all kinds of cool effects similar to what happens in Harry Potter the the Chamber of Secrets when Tom Riddle reveals his true identity by writing in the air

Nite Ale Walkups

Gasp! Your ACTUAL name suggests folks should be drinking more ale from food stands at night!