Crowd levels up again?!?

Why oh why do the crowd levels keep going up?! Leaving in three days and just got notified that crowd levels went up again!! I thought this was supposed to be slow time, but CL went up across the board :frowning:

When I made the decision to book the trip MK was listed as a crowd level 2 or 3. Now it’s a 6. I’m just feeling worried about our experience. Don’t want to be in a super packed park

Have a plan, make RD, and you will be fine. The fact is, Disney World is busier than it used to be. You’ve got the benefit of knowing what you’re getting into. Having an accurate sense of what the crowd will be is preferable to thinking it’s a three and showing up to find a six.

My thinking is that no matter what, how busy and crazy it might be, I’m still at Disney World. Do I want long lines? Nope. But that’s what RD and FPs are meant to deal with. I’m sure you’re still going to have a great time!

4 Likes

Don’t worry - 6 is not super packed. There are going to be a lot of people there, but even on a CL1 day there are a lot of people at WDW. As @theredhead said, have a plan, make RD, and you will be fine.

2 Likes

I figure if people can have an enjoyable plan on a CL10 day, a jump from 5-6 isn’t so bad! We are going to be at MK on Sunday and Monday and CL’s are at a 6, which I figure isn’t too bad all things considered!

2 Likes

So true @theredhead…that system worked great for us the first week in December. Even though the crowds were higher than originally expected, we had no problems…RD and a good plan…and stamina… :grinning:

1 Like

I get a certain schadenfreude-type satisfaction when I’m walking out of the park at 1:00 having completed 10+ attractions and eaten lunch, FPs set up for later in the day, and watching people who don’t know better coming in and being surprised by the fact that there are 90 minute or longer lines for things like Splash and 7DMT.

I am not always the nicest person :wink:

5 Likes

Nothing wrong with being smug when you are right… :sunglasses:

3 Likes
3 Likes

Correct!

1 Like

Enjoy your trip! Even a 6 isn’t really super crowded and even if it turns into a 10 you will be fine!

1 Like

That show was a hoot…