Crowd Levels and FP

I was also torn about this because before our first trip with my kids this year (ages 6, 4 and 10 months) I had previously only gone to Disney in the early 90s with my parents and we had no plan and just did “whatever”. Now having been back I am SO glad I put the time and energy into creating a touring plan and booking our fast passes because the amount of people in the park in our “slow week in February” was just insane to me! My parents thought I was being nuts with all my planning but super appreciated it once we were there and lines for most things were 45 minutes and up. I also didn’t want to be on my phone in the park so I made my list of things to do and my plan according to chunks of time and printed out copies for myself and my parents. When we took a snack or lunch break we’d reassess and see if there was anything we wanted to skip or check the Lines app to plan our next stop. It was so much less stressful having a general idea of our day, and we didn’t wait more than 15-20 minutes for anything. We also did 2 days in MK and it was perfect. Good luck!

1 Like

Yes, wide spread. Starting to show up at some resorts too. Contemporary qs has it I just noticed. Big time saver.

1 Like