Crescent Lake Night Fun Time

What are some fun things to do around the Crescent Lake resorts that don’t involve dining reservations or uber, super expensive (hundreds of dollars) price tags?
If my Bday trip pans out, Nov 2nd (actual Bday night), I will have a free evening bc no park tix, staying at Pop so Skyliner transport (hotel spontaneously booked), not getting to WDW till mid afternoon, early evening and looking to have some type of low key/ mid key celebration. Will either be DH or D-Sis although neither have committed, or been told about this, lol. Working on this tonight/ tomorrow. Sis in Law could be a back up too if either cant/wont make it, MAYBE. Not 100% sure on this. If not, I cancel :confused:
So give me your suggestions for a fun evening!
Edit: Some sort of food and alcohol needs to be involved but we aren’t big eaters, picking here and there is fine. Lol

I’d go to Jellyrolls. Probably get something to eat beforehand, Ale & Compass Lounge is an option.
I hope the trip comes off.

1 Like

There’s karaoke at Kimonos at the Swan. (Last I checked, it was not every night.)

2 Likes

There is LIVE entertainment on the boardwalk at night so you could skyline over to check it out, have some icecream, eat some deli…

3 Likes

Oh I completely forgot about the new deli and also the tea room too.

2 Likes

Happy birthday! I like Abracadabar for drinks and I’d love to try Jellyrolls. The whole area is fun to walk around at night, especially on a weekend when there is more activity. I hope you get your trip.

1 Like

A podcast I just listened to raved about Abracadabra so I’m thinking to check that out.
For whatever reason, I thought Jellyrolls was like a donut shop :rofl: I will put this on the list too.