Crazy Morning

As of this moment, my two modified reservations are intact.

This sounds like a mess.

It clearly isn’t as simple as some people adding new reservations they didn’t have before. Like you, they possibly traded one reservation for another, or in some cases they even changed their park reservations based on the glitch. And if your reservation you traded for is now snatched up by someone else? Well, are they going to take that “legitimate” reservation away from them so that you can have yours back?

This seems like it was a serious snafu.

1 Like

What kind of modification, change of time, date or place or a combination of the three?

Modified number of people in party. I couldn’t get reservations for three so I had one for 4 and one for 5 that I changed to 3. One of them also triggered a change in time of 5 minutes.

And @ryan1, that’s my thought too. This is going to be a mess. $25 for the loss of a sit down meal isn’t going to appease people.

Just my guess, but you should be okay, I can see only brand new reservations that did not exist prior to the snafu being cancelled.

Better information from Mickeyblog.com

The window of time for the glitch was between ~ 2am EST and 12pm EST. For guests that made reservations during this time, their reservations are going to be cancelled.

Guests that made dining reservations for today and tomorrow at Wald Disney World are going to get a phone call to confirm the cancellation. Guests with reservations starting on Saturday and through the remainder of the 60 bookable days will receive an email alerting them that their reservation is cancelled. The reservation #s should be included in the email. Guests should know by end of the day tomorrow whether their reservation was cancelled or not and allow them to make alternate reservations.

And, of course, neither of my old reservations are available. One of them is T Rex, and I have a Landry’s card, so not the worst news ever.
The other one is Beaches and Cream. Guess I better get a reservation finder going. Just in case.

I made two new reservations during the glitch and they were still there as of a minute ago. I’m sad to think they will be cancelled.

I switched an existing Yak & Yeti for 2 at 3:30 to Y&Y /2 at 12:45. Same day.

Interesting to see how that looks tomorrow evening.

Mine are still intact on MDE. I for sure cancelled all of my previous ADRs to secure the ones I have now. How frustrating!

Yup. Thank goodness for res finder!

This sucks!!! I switched three park days around to accommodate. I made at least 10 reservations over a 7 day stay. So far my reservations are still in tact.

Also to note, today around 4 pm CST I got three texts from reservation finder for Via Napoli. Lots of availability for that restaurant specifically. I did modify to a better time so hopefully that one is secure

Also, what about all the poor people whose 60 days was that day?? ALL their reservations will be canceled? So sad for those folks!!

Yeah I noticed a little while ago that my confirmation numbers didn’t change when I modified them. If they are tracking glitch ADRs by the confirmation #'s (like all confirmation #'s between x&y) it may fly under the radar.

5 Likes

:crossed_fingers:

Saw several open spots for VN today too. Weird.

This was just posted on chat by a Liner who called Disney to ask directly if her ADRs obtained during the glitch would be honored -

So I was told that an email was sent out to people who were effected by the glitch. Those who got this email was informed that only reservations for 11/5-11/6 would be canceled at Midnight tonight. If you didn’t receive an email then your ADRS are fine.

I know CMs aren’t always correctly informed but here’s hoping this one is!

4 Likes

Does everyone still have safe ADRs? :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

One of my adrs modified during the glitch is still there. For the record it’s a Landry’s restaurant.

Mine are all gone. Res finder and stalking MDE are what I’m doing now. :joy: I did snag a sci-fi lunch for our Saturday HS day this morning tho!