CPAP any tips?

Just started CPAP and feel like a different person!!! Now planning to take it on our trip. Any advice? Sounds like I can take it on the plane, order distilled water…anything else I should think about?

2 Likes

You can definitely take it on the plane and it does not count toward your bag allowance. Most Disney shops have the water, you just might have to ask for it from behind the counter. You’ll be like a new person in the morning now once you get used to it.

2 Likes

Front desks can bring you distilled water at any resort on the property as well. So no need to pack or order water.

3 Likes

I don’t have any tips, just lots of support and cheering – I’ve had my CPAP for about a year and two months and it has absolutely changed my life. Medical technology rocks! :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Thank you! I could not believe the difference!

1 Like

Perfect, thanks!

1 Like

It is really amazing! Thank’s for the encouragement. One night and I felt better than I have in years.

3 Likes

I always pack an extention cord just in case.

1 Like

Oh good idea! Thank you!

This is very helpful, and timely. My sister is bringing her CPAP on our trip next week and it’s fairly new for her so she’s never traveled with it. She was stressing out about it a little, but this is reassuring. She also says it’s changed her life/sleep!

2 Likes