Countdown pictures (Part 1)

When I went to college my mother gave me a down comforter. My dorm room was so cold but I was toasty.
DD graduates next month and we were going to get her a digital camera she just asked me how much the one my father has cost (my father had his own photography business). So back to the drawing board because she does not want a $100-$200 one more like $600 one.

1 Like

Oh boy! I guess not. Is this the young speed demon? :grin: (Mine was the texting-and-driving-at-night-on-the-interstate demon). Just goes to show, they do wise up. I hope your DD has a great time in her new job, too. It’ll be a fun summer all around.

1 Like

Yup we only have the one. I’m going to have to sit down with her and see what she wants in a camera. I looked on groupons and they are still expensive. I saved $800 on my computer getting it through them but cameras are only a savings of maybe $50.

2 Likes

You would think they’d be less expensive, with phone cameras getting so much better now. I saw some photos on one of the threads here with really amazing pictures shot on a new phone.

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

9 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

I’m so close now, that I’m starting to count half-days!

4 Likes

Love it!

2 Likes

3 Likes

It must be Roman Numeral Day:

Aaaaannnndddd that’s it for me. We’re flying out today for graduation, then WDW. See you on the other side!

9 Likes

Have so much fun pod!

2 Likes

4 Likes

All right, I’ve decided I’m going to join in and play along.

4 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes