Countdown pictures (Part 1)

That’s a tiny little 316. I could book our DVC stay now (yay!) but I need 3 little one time use points so I have to wait. And I’m hoping there might be space at AKL or BR. 3 more months for me to be indecisive about our resort.

3 Likes

Not so sure that awesomest is a word!

3 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Out of curiosity, what search string are you all using to find images? When I type in a number and Disney, I get a bunch of Disney stuff without the number (usually) included. When I type the number, no Disney, I find a lot of stuff that is completely unrelated to anything. But here, lots of people are finding Disney-related images with numbers…so apparently I’m not giving the RIGHT Google search string!

1 Like

See ya later triple digits!!!

3 Likes

I used “Disney image number 99”, but ymmv :slight_smile:

1 Like

Interesting. I just tried the same search, and scrolled through ALL of the images Google provided, but NONE of them was the image you just posted.

1 Like

Fascinating—google doesn’t want you to post Disney pictures with numbers, I guess. :laughing: It was 5th image in my return. The first was of AK with a 99 on it and then there were 3 that were Disney but not 99 and then that one.

1 Like

Well, in that case, since we all know that Google knows everything, I guess I won’t argue:

2 Likes

I have the same issue. I mostly just type the number and hope to get something funny. You have to be careful though, especially if you are at work. I guess I either have a pure heart or was particularly absent-mined that day but I almost gave myself a heart attack on D-Day minus 69…

3 Likes

You should set Google to default to SafeSearch turned on, to prevent such accidents.

1 Like

Something sweet since next week will be 21 years with DH (he proposed to me at WDW and we honeymooned at WDW). :blush:

5 Likes

Good idea. Does it really work ? Anyway, not gonna test it here at work LOL

1 Like

I type in “disney images of” and then the number.

1 Like

I go to images.google.com and type Disney AND the number.

1 Like

Single Digit Day!!!

8 Likes

5 Likes

So the question now becomes, why do the results I get not match the results others are getting?

I even tried using Private/Incognito mode in case there is some cookie stored in my browser or something, but the results were the same.

I think Google just doesn’t want me to countdown with Disney! Sigh

To be fair, I get Disney images, and maybe one or two has the number in it. I noticed yesterday, for example, that it was returning a ton of Disney images that had one of the dimensions at 515 pixels. So, from now how, you’ll probably have to count image width to know how many days I have left! :wink:

1 Like

Perhaps your number is too high and there aren’t a lot of Disney pictures

1 Like