Countdown pictures (Part 1)

Yes–and with the music!!

3 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

Les Mis is our fave. We’ve seen it multiple times, and I have it memorized (I have The Complete Symphonic Recording). We went to see it earlier this year, in fact, when it was in Detroit! It was the first production I’d seen done without using a revolving stage. In some ways, the sets were better as a result…but other aspects of the show felt weaker as a result (particularly the barricade aftermath scene).

Anyhow. Back on topic…

4 Likes

Last day in work today then 3 weeks off … getting very very very excited now and a bit worried that I’ve forgotten to do stuff :anguished:

3 Likes

3 Likes

LOL D-day minus 10 here and getting the same somewhat-worried feeling. I think we are more than all set, just being members here means we are 100 times more prepared than most people !!!

4 Likes

7 Likes

Hahaha, that one’s really great !!! :smiley:

1 Like

That’s so true … I’ve some colleagues who’ve been and they think my planning is mad … but I can’t imagine going without one … we will all have an incredible time I’m sure of it

3 Likes

Yeah, a few weeks after my 1st WDW trip, my friend decided to go as well and asked me about it. He laughed at me so much at all the planning, he thought I was ridiculous. So he went with absolutely ZERO planning. When he came back, he admitted I was right… :rofl:

4 Likes

5 Likes

No numbers needed for this one! :grin:image

2 Likes

It took me a while, but I think I understand. M is the Roman numeral for 1,000. So you have 1,000 days until WDW.:grinning:

2 Likes

Not a football fan? The number is 12. Tom Brady is 12. I was going to post a pic of him in his jersey but I found this Mickey picture.

4 Likes

Don’t worry. I didn’t get it either. I don’t do sports. (Did not even know that was a sports person in the first place. Haha.)

3 Likes

Sorry coming from UZk don’t get this … however 2 days people 2 days :+1:t2::+1:t2:

4 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes