Countdown pictures (Part 1)

Not really.

More so this trip because I was, except for AK day, bending to the whims of the group in large part.

But on my own trips I definitely have clear objectives - though how and when I achieve those objectives is up for debate. It’s nice to move at your own pace, whether faster or slower than your family does, and to change things up on the fly without consulting anyone but your own self!

7 Likes

Oooh, I’m definitely excited about this one!

5 Likes

On Sunday after breakfast all I knew about my day was I wanted to go and meet Eric Tan and I wanted to ride GOTG.

Beyond that I just kind of wandered and things I wanted to do appeared before me. Passing by R&C? Oh yes, let’s get a Guinness and sit down in the Quiet Place for a moment. Hungry and near France? Oh yes, let’s try those QS crepes for a light lunch. Haven’t had any chocolate ice cream this trip? Artisans de Glace is right there!

Easy peasy.

6 Likes

Sounds wonderful!!!

4 Likes

10 Likes

12 Likes

New trip booked for October! :smile:

13 Likes

6 Likes

My 120-day mark was yesterday, actually. But this will do.

11 Likes

This trip was actually just a place holder in case we decided to renew our annual passes. We had four trips last year so I voted no, but dh just won’t stop renewing now that they aren’t selling new annual passes. So I guess I’m going to Disney World!

11 Likes

I would like to have this problem with my DH.

8 Likes

16 Likes

Yay! Remind me what country(ies) you are visiting

4 Likes

Tanzania

I have a short layover in Kenya but will not be leaving the airport

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

It’s going to be so amazing! The closest to Tanzania I was in was Zambia and it was so beautiful! I can’t wait for your trip!!

6 Likes

I cannot even wait

LionWorld, with whom I’m traveling, posted a video to their Insta the other day that was taken from the sunrise hot air balloon. I just cried. I’m going to do that!! I can’t even believe it!

9 Likes

It will be so surreal! You’ll have to pinch yourself!

4 Likes

8 Likes

12 Likes

10 Likes