Countdown pictures (Part 1)

Karen’s definition of a lot when it comes to Disney trips: more than 30 days. So that includes anything from 30-3000.

3 Likes

That’s a rather broad definition.

4 Likes

Nope. Not worth the money if we are only going once, and that trip isn’t for another 8 months. My kids do not have any interest in another trip right now, and my WDW travel buddies seem to have too many other trips and life circumstances to go as much as I want to go. So no reason to renew.

5 Likes

:cry:

5 Likes

I mean @ThorKat @vcka and @ScottFL are there all the time so you always have friends in town.

9 Likes

I know, but I am not a solo traveler. I can do a few hours here and there, but I do not enjoy it very much. I need my family or friends. It’s all good, I renewed my AP to Disneyland. I don’t really need one to both coasts, as flights to the east coast are out of control now. So much cheaper to go to DL.

6 Likes

Yes to this!! I’ll even let you sleep in @Wahoohokie :wink:

7 Likes

Disneyland:

9 Likes

9 Likes

8 days! Are your kids excited?

3 Likes

Yes! They can’t wait to stay with my in-laws while my wife and I go to Disneyland without them! :rofl:

They are meeting us in San Diego at the end of the weekend for a day at the beach, though. :blush:

(Seriously, they love being with my in-laws and have not complained at all that they aren’t coming with us.)

10 Likes

Oh wow! Haha. I should have asked, then, if you and DW were excited. I would love to take a trip like that with just DH!

6 Likes

7 Likes

4 Likes

Shame the count is back up to 80 :wink:

4 Likes

I see the winky face, but for those who don’t know, this is the interior of Docking Bay 7. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Yeah yeah yeah

I couldn’t help myself.
I love that you dropped a heart on my fresh reply

3 Likes

I’m bound by my rules! :rofl:

Plus, I’m always glad to have you around these parts. :blush:

4 Likes

Side note: does anyone remember who originally started this thread? I noticed their user name changed to “inactive profile.” :thinking:

5 Likes

Matt

He changed his username during a “leave” once

4 Likes