Countdown pictures (Part 1)

Hmm… here I was thinking it’s easier to take trips when you don’t need a babysitter! But I would think they are old enough that they would be ok until you could get back? Like they could do a same-day Target order and/or DoorDash any necessities?

4 Likes

Yes, quite probably.
But you know, Mom guilt and all.

just hoping everyone stays healthy.

4 Likes

I’m here willing Covid to lay off your kids. :pray:t3::prayer_beads:

5 Likes

Is that a bullwhip??

:open_mouth:

3 Likes

I thought it was rosary beads but, tomato tomahto. :rofl:

4 Likes

Oh LOL Yes, I see that now. LOL

5 Likes

Single digit dance day!!

7 Likes

Muslims have something extremely similar they call prayer beads, that I saw all the time growing up (people just carried them around in their day to day) so my brain defaulted to those like “oh look, prayer beads! haven’t seen those in a while, wow there’s an emoji for them?” and then saw your comment and was like ohhhhh yea nope rosary is prob more likely :rofl:

5 Likes

What does it mean that I grew up Catholic, saying the rosary in school daily during Lent, and I saw a bull whip :thinking:

6 Likes

:joy:

……You watch a lot of Indiana Jones? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Actually, I know with 100% certainty that it was because @Jeff_AZ posted it and I assumed it was him referencing IJ :wink:

5 Likes

Mmmhmmmm. A likely story :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Solid logic, actually! :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

ONE WEEK!! Train tickets to EWR purchased this morning!!

7 Likes

Room requests all set up and ready to roll for TP fax

Still stalking that Topolino reservation…

8 Likes

9 Likes

17 days to Disneyland. This is the best I could do. :rofl:

9 Likes

7 Likes

4 days! You’re almost there! Will you post a link to your trip report, if you do one, please?

4 Likes

Yep! I’ll probably start it at the airport on Saturday since EWR is encouraging people to get there extra early.

6 Likes