Countdown pictures (Part 1)

An unexpected opportunity arose and I now have another countdown. It’s a single day park visit, but I’ll take it!

10 Likes

Wahoo!!! Good to see you again!

Shame it’s a single day - I’m there in 45.

Which park(s) will you visit?

4 Likes

It’s good to be back. Our family got hit with some health scares in the past few months (we’re all good!) and I’m finally getting back to some kind of normalcy. We’re Tampa for a week in September and my DW recently said to me, “Why aren’t you planning to take us to WDW for a day?!” I bought tickets that night…

We are going to MK for the day. We plan to RP and leave around dinner since it’s 1.5 hour drive back to Tampa.

7 Likes

Oh no!

Oh thank goodness. We can’t have anything happening to the Nicest Nashvillian, right @katielouhou and @Dreamer ? I mean one of the contestants of the Nicest Nashvillian Competition. Ooops. I hate when I mis-speak :wink:

I mean you gotta do what you gotta do to keep the wife happy right??

5 Likes

Haha! I don’t think I stand a chance against @katielouhou and @Dreamer in the NNC! I’ll go ahead and concede…

And yes, #HappyWifeHappyLife.

5 Likes

:roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Wise.

4 Likes

Missed Dalmatian Day but this was a nice surprise!!

10 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

Disneyland trip coming up in …

12 Likes

8 Likes

Oh boy, Jack Bauer at DL or WDW. I can hear it now “Dammit Chloe, I need a Lightning Lane pass now”

4 Likes

7 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

Is this just you and DH or are you pulling from school??

2 Likes

Just me and DH this time.

It was supposed to be just 5 days total (4nts) but you know how Disney math works and we are now at 6nts/7days :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

Ah-mazing!

2 Likes

Yes, I’m just nervous now… what if the kids get Covid while we are gone?? :frowning:

2 Likes