Countdown pictures (Part 1)

3 Likes

3 Likes

Give or take a day or two 5 years 2 months and 22 days till silver. We’ve been home 2 weeks and DW out of nowhere said she misses Dole Whips. We only had one while at Disney and it was our first but I don’t miss them yet.

4 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

original-2772865-3

4 Likes

6 Likes

And…
and (this date may be a little fuzzy :slight_smile: ) …

3 Likes

OMG! I have that same pic screen capped for my 54 day!!

3 Likes

6 Likes

I don’t know if this is true. :open_mouth:, but wouldn’t surprise me either.

2 Likes

I don’t know the specific numbers, but there are parameters. Not just for the face characters but for all characters. To maintain continuity. Especially important at character meals where there may likely be a character change while you are there eating. You would not want a Donald who is 5ft 4 suddenly be 6ft 2 (just random examples).

Another fun fact… Anyone who is friends with Captain Jack Sparrow has not only passed Disney’s audition but also be approved by Johnny Depp (or his representative).

5 Likes

6 Likes

Another where I have the same pic!! :stuck_out_tongue: Must go find different 54 and 53 pictures…

1 Like

Hee- hee
we clearly have the same Disney taste LOL :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Or else Google does! :wink:

In my case, the numbers are so large, I’m having trouble finding decent pictures. About 99.9% of them are bogus. Today’s number is 877. You know how many “toll free” phone number images are popping up? Sigh

So, I’m going with another factoid, although the factoid is a little cringe-worthy:

2 Likes

“18 disney” yields some interesting results… Had to put in “days” between 18 and Disney…

1 Like

3 Likes

6 Likes