Countdown pictures (Part 1)

Should’ve posted this one yesterday!!

8 Likes

And now back to our regular programming…

image image

8 Likes

10 Likes

11 Likes

to my MDAS cruise on the Magic (currently just on hold, deposited ASAP - but I also like these Marvel Funkos)

to Disney World

10 Likes

And no, I’m not down to 26 days. It’s D-154 for me.

9 Likes

8 Likes

prod_9276694830

s-l500

11 Likes

53 days!

10 Likes

Pretend I posted this yesterday. :joy: If my trip was to WDW instead of Disneyland and this was pre-pandemic, it would have been my ADR day!

11 Likes

9 Likes

When I was little, my father took the family to a drive in double feature, …The Sting & Song of the South. Unfortunately, The Sting (which dad desperately wanted to see) played first and my siblings and I were, distractions.

All I remember of Song of the South is pieces of when they sing Zip-a-Dee-Do-Dah as my siblings and I all fell asleep during the movie! Dad let us all sleep while he stayed and watched the second showing of the Sting. :sunglasses:

splash-mountain-funko-pop

9 Likes

10 Likes

to MDAS on the Magic

to Disney World

8 Likes

image image

8 Likes

7 Likes

52 days. Incidentally, DS and I are hoping the Ducktails (wooo ooo!) World Showcase Adventure scavenger hunt opens in EPCOT before our trip. Probably not very likely to happen, I suppose. I had hoped it would be an easy diversion to staff and operate. DS has really enjoyed the Ducktails (wooo oooo!) reboot on D+ which has served to make me feel both nostalgic and old.

11 Likes

Lets gooooooo

13 Likes

Alrighty let’s get focused here. Next up:

10 Likes

Safe travels!!! I hope you’ll share your trip with us!

3 Likes