Countdown pictures (Part 1)

disney-12-days-of-christmas1 http://mamasonadime.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/disney-12-days-of-christmas1.jpg

Last minute trip.

10 Likes

Did you think this was the same as yesterday? That one was Luke. This one is Han :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

:open_mouth:

Any chance to meet up?!

4 Likes

Potentially. It’s a short trip. We leave on the 28th which I’m thinking is the day you arrive.

3 Likes

You can totally tell by the hairline which crazy they put so much detail into these.

3 Likes

Oh. Yup. Arriving to MK around lunchtime and remaining there til close.

2 Likes

Our flight leaves late (like 10:30 pm late) so it’s still possible!

4 Likes

Inbox today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

6 Likes

Day 40 and I found a pic with Levon Kirkland (#99) as well

5 Likes

Prepacking completed on the weekend!

11 Likes

Nice! And Darren Perry!

1 Like

12 Likes

What’s your prepacking checklist?

3 Likes

Prepacking is allllll of everyone’s toiletries and OTC medications and (as we are in a villa) any household goods we want to have.

Clothing comes next weekend and should be much easier than the toiletries.

4 Likes

I have a permanent list that lives in my AnyList app on my phone. It allows me to cross items off (and hide them once crossed off if I want) as I use the list and then undo it to make it new for the next trip. It’s super helpful and I never even think about making a list except noting what needs refreshing in the Disney boxes (which is what I call our toiletries and household goods bins).

7 Likes

What do you bring to a villa? It’s going to be our first stay at DVC in about 30 days. I need to look at the amenities list … I need a coffee maker :laughing:

2 Likes

laundry soap
dryer sheets
dish soap
dishwasher soap
extension cord(s)
night lights
playing cards
note pad
tissues
coffee filters
sewing kit/safety pins
baggies of all sizes

5 Likes

eeee… thanks for the list :slight_smile: ! I love lists and lists from others that work are the BEST!

3 Likes

7 Likes