Countdown pictures (Part 1)

I have hated him ever since he was at USC

https://youtu.be/c2Jl61v0UCc

1 Like

One is Hawaiian, the other is American Samoa heritage.

2 Likes

8 Likes

6 Likes

9 Likes

12 Likes

Switch it up a little today and go old school

6 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

Best Park :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I picked it just for you!!!

3 Likes

When is Jerome Bettis day? He’s got to be coming up soon

4 Likes

The Bus pulls in here in six days, Day 36. Today is Dick Hoak, who played RB for 10 years and coached RB 's for another 33 years. He is special to me since he was the first Steeler player I knew when I was a really little kid.

3 Likes

Bettis was good, I liked him and Rod Woodson growing up.

3 Likes

Me too, don’t forget Greg Lloyd, Barry Foster, Levon Kirkland & Carnell Lake! I guess slightly before Bettis era.

1 Like

Two of them will have their day coming up soon. Kirkland and Lloyd were 99 & 95. Booked WDW trip too late to include them. I knew DW was a keeper when she got me a Kirkland jersey as a present for our first Christmas while dating

2 Likes

Sweet deal. A keeper for sure! :joy:

1 Like

Woohoo Birthday weekend!!!

@OBNurseNH Hey, since this is your home resort, do you have any recommendations? We have a standard-1BV reserved. Looking at the room finder I’ve preselected rm: 5511, but I have a few days to change it. TIA. When we went to Olivia’s a few weeks back I really fell in love w/ OKW.

9 Likes

5 Likes

We loved Turtle Pond when we stayed in that area. Quiet, has its own pool with snack shack, and is not so far from the Hospitality House that you couldn’t walk there if you wanted to. Bus service was good; I believe it’s the third stop so smack in the middle of the route both out and back. This time I’ve requested something overlooking the Sassagoula way in the back of the resort.

3 Likes