I will keep my eyes peeled!

3 Likes

download (24)

5 Likes

So many days until the day comes…. :yawning_face:

5 Likes

I’m so unprepared for this trip…

8 Likes

It’s so weird how that happens, isn’t it? The more we go the less prepared we often are.

I guess that’s a good thing - we’re to the part of just enjoying it, no pressure

5 Likes

So true. When we went back in 2022 which was our first trip in a few years and after several postponements due to the pandemic, I wanted to fit everything in. Now I just want to go with the flow. I have a general idea of what we will be doing on what day, but really we will be somewhat winging it. It helps to know that even unprepared me has a leg up on the vast majority of guests thanks to Liner knowledge.

5 Likes

Today we are remembering our trip to DLR with DW’s aunt and cousin (and his +1)! This was the time of the infamous CPAP incident. :sweat_smile: :rofl:

8 Likes

March 31 and 1 April are the same figure, so :smiley:

5 Likes

Those are not the same.
One is blue.
One is red.

You can’t get me on this April Fool’s Day!

6 Likes

download (25)

4 Likes

Here are more pictures of our trip to WDW in 2017 as part of a family reunion. Some of these same family members are planning to be there this June with us. :blush: We get together every two years on either the East or West coast.

Here we all are in Hilton Head Island, SC as part of the same trip:

9 Likes

But make it Peanut Butter

4 Likes

This photo feels like a lifetime ago!

8 Likes

More DBIL!

8 Likes
  1. Everyone in your family is good looking

2. The Covid stickers on the ground (“Please wait here”) just caused this weird reaction for me that made my tummy flop. That whole scene…

4 Likes

My thoughts exactly. :joy:

3 Likes

download (28)

3 Likes

I didn’t even notice those! But now that you point them out I have the same reaction. Even seeing the masks is like … wow what a time we lived through.

5 Likes

But wasn’t it a little nice to have people distanced from you? Le Sigh

3 Likes

I get what you’re getting at but meh

Not that way

4 Likes