Countdown pictures (Part 2)

Maybe I should shave my beard again … :thinking:

3 Likes

This is the way.

This is always the way. For everyone.

And keep your shirt on.

4 Likes

My kids won’t let me shave my beard yet. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: But I’m thinking after I finish my work deadlines end of this month I might celebrate by going clean shaven. If I hate it I can always grow it back I suppose.

4 Likes

Have they hidden the razors and shave cream?

I can’t imagine wearing a beard in summertime. :hot_face:

4 Likes

buT IT’s a DRy hEAt… :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Yeah that’s why I’m thinking of shaving at the end of this month. But then again, I think beards are fun on vacation. Or at least scruff. Maybe I’ll just lower the trimmer guard to 1.

5 Likes

Same.

4 Likes

image

The first WDW trip for Sam and Karen was also Melinda’s first trip!

6 Likes

images (42)

3 Likes

Really?! How awesome is that?!

3 Likes

DW doesn’t age. DS is sooooo cute!!!

4 Likes

4 Likes

Sooooo cute!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I ain’t afraid of no ghost :ghost:
Who you gonna call?

3 Likes

My friend Melissa

Why you ask?

5 Likes

Oh, she is a ghosbuster?

4 Likes

No but she has three boys under 12 and that’s even scarier than a poltergeist if you ask me

5 Likes

6 Likes

image

Jane’s first trip to WDW was in July 2017, when she was just 6 months old!



Here’s a pic with some of my family who was there with us, including my late sister. :blue_heart:

6 Likes

Ever see someone post a time they were there and think - hey I was there too! - and wonder if our paths crossed before we knew each other??

I don’t recall our dates that year (I think this was in our April phase) but this thought just came to mind.

6 Likes