Countdown pictures (Part 2)

This is the first cocktail I’ve already got all the ingredients for, I will try it at weekend!

7 Likes

to Disneyland

12 Likes

I think it sounds pretty tasty! It’s a good drink for an umbrella too :laughing:

7 Likes

12 Likes

And

81 & 105. I know the 105 shows DL, but both to WDW… And I’m so itching to make another last minute to hit the Halloween party in Sept

15 Likes

Do it.
YOLO
:smiling_imp:

9 Likes

4 Days

15 Likes

IMG_6546 to Disneyland!!

13 Likes

14 Likes

15 Likes

14 Likes

Yesterday:

download (86)

And today:

12 Likes

17 Likes

to Disneyland…I hope.

12 Likes

Why only hope?

6 Likes

Hilary.

6 Likes

Double digits!

11 Likes

Oh of course. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Nice double digits! You’re so close now!

It’s funny how different a paint job can be on different cars - even different models of the same car. I like this yellow one. But there’s a yellow one I pass on my way to work and I just thing - why did they do that to that poor car?? It doesn’t look right on some of the newer models. But it’s kinda hot here.

6 Likes

On the plus side, as of the 5am update, Anaheim is more out of the cone than it has ever been since this thing developed. I know that doesn’t mean it is out of danger - there will still be rain and bands of wind - but hopefully not as severe as closer to the storm.

Also the storm seems to be moving faster - which hopefully bodes well. Looks like they’ll be out of there mid-morning tomorrow if things hold. (Using “they” since the NHC is using male and female names for hurricanes and Hilary can be for either.)

As of this typing, only the last non-stop tonight from EWR to SNA is cancelled (I’ve been tracking the non-stops for a couple of weeks to get an average of arrival for my flight - first in the morning on Tuesday.) The flight I am scheduled on on Tuesday is as of this typing still a go for tomorrow.

5 Likes