Countdown pictures (Part 1)

I really like this one design-wise. I’m so envious, though, that yours is so low. Not that I want to be anywhere near Florida in 28 days. Yuck to the weather.

3 Likes

5 Likes

8 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

17 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

Hmm. I just had a horrible thought. What if all this time I was posting the WRONG countdown number? I mean…is the countdown to the day you arrive at the first park and/or resort, or is the countdown supposed to be when you actually LEAVE for the trip? I realize that for most people, they are one and the same…but we drive two days down, and often visit with my parents for a day or two. So while the day we LEAVE for Walt Disney World is more like 936 days, the number of days until we actually arrive on Disney property is currently set for 939 days.

But I want to make sure I’m doing this right!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Oh my… Niw what do we do?

2 Likes

Same here but I’m counting arrival day at Disney.

2 Likes

4 Likes

I think at that many days, we will excuse you if you’re off by a couple days.

3 Likes

Oh, sure. Rub it in! :wink:

4 Likes

That was mostly in jest :wink: but hey, any countdown is a good countdown! I would just hate to make a countdown chain that long. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I do the day that I leave - some trips that day is mostly all in Orlando and others it just means I am getting outta here and will be sleeping in WDW that night. (I fly so it is one or the other.)

For my cruise countdowns those are to embarkation day. If I am going somewhere exciting a few days early (like Rome for my upcoming Greek Isles cruise) I will countdown to that AND embarkation!

2 Likes

4 Likes