Countdown pictures (Part 1)

5 Likes

5 Likes

Not 7.

4 Likes

Most do, 'tis true.

Jeff Galloway recommends getting to full distance - and my own experience supports this idea.

Will you be fine on race day only training to 10? probably yes.

Will you be better prepared if you train to 13? I would say also yes.

2 Likes

Eh… Galloway lost me when he went to recommending the intervals of less than a minute. Insanity. Lol.

3 Likes

Ever watch him run?

It works for him.

He’s always said that you have to find the interval that works for you; he’s just finding lately that these work best for him.

2 Likes

Had the displeasure of actually moving with him at a local club kick-off. He made us all go at his ridiculous intervals and every single one of us had foot/knee/hip issues from the stop and start (and if you do his “glide in and out” you’re really just running the whole time). I don’t do running anymore, but that meeting was enough to turn me off of him. I did not find him the kindest person either. Just my experience. He was kind of “this is THE way and if you’re doing something else you’re doing it wrong” in his presentation.

1 Like

excuse me please, while my heart sinks. That’s dramatically terrible.

Another sinking sensation. My experience with him has been the opposite.

I’m starting to understand why you dislike him. Still, I tend to believe his reasoning behind working to full distance is sound - and it’s certainly matched my own running experience.

4 Likes

He could have been having a bad day that day - It happens

3 Likes

8 Likes

Yes it’s 7+ more like 7++++++++++++…:grinning:

3 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes