Countdown pictures (Part 1)

Largely going with the flow this last visit was perfect for us this time. I hope you find it a similar experience! I had just the one just have ressie which I did get in the end. The rest were non-critical.

4 Likes

Oh it will be great, and there’s something to be said about not being overly scheduled. I’m looking forward to a great trip!

Now if only I could have made Genie+ reservations today.

4 Likes

and

11 Likes

Woo hoo! Looking forward to this one!

6 Likes

disney_s_hollywood_studios_ingles_3

7 Likes

5 Likes

Including: How To Make Even ONE Dining Reservation In Advance! :bulb:

4 Likes

Days until we are at Disney Springs (I still call it Downtown Disney in my head)… Followed by MK the next day.

10 Likes

9 Likes

:astonished: That was fast! :grinning:

3 Likes

No no no

Still no WDW countdown

This is my countdown to Africa - which is largely why I don’t have a WDW countdown at this time :smiley:

5 Likes

6 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

Geez, is this from 1980??

3 Likes

7 Likes

Surprised me too but it had Toy Story Land in the picture.

3 Likes

Kind of in disbelief that I’m going back in 58 days and then again another 4.5 months after that. Have never been that many times in a year or that close together (our next closest times were when we went for our Honeymoon in August of 2004, then again in March 2005, and again in December 2005, and then when I had a brief solo trip that was coupled with a business trip in May 2019 for just one full day and two afternoons after having been with the family in Feb 2019).

7 Likes

You must be making better choices these days.

4 Likes

download (86)

7 Likes

9 Likes