Countdown pictures (Part 1)

I’m looking for a Topo on 9/19, as early as possible preferred. The rest are irritating but not that important

3 Likes

On it! I’ll see what I can do. Enjoy your cruise next week!

4 Likes

You’re the bomb.
I did set up the res finder

Backup would be Le Cell for that same night, less specific on time as I’ll be in EP anyway

4 Likes

Alright :grin: I see some lunches that day, which I’m sure you do too, but I’ll keep an eye out for a dinner.

For 4? Or 2?

3 Likes

Thanks. Dinner on both. Just 2 please, but if there’s one for 4 take it :wink: You know how that goes.

4 Likes

Today’s task was laundry. Ergo packing is officially underway!

(Hey, when you have to schlep to the laundromat and pay to do it, you stock up on things like underwear. I’m stocked with enough that that packing cube is complete!)

10 Likes

Oh I hear you! When our machines weren’t working and we were waiting on parts to ship I braved that laundromat for two loads, came home and told everyone to buy more clothes lol.

3 Likes

I’ve been known to buy more when I just don’t have the time to go do laundry. LOL.

3 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

4 days!

I feel like this thread isn’t getting a whole lot of love anymore. Where are you @mikejs78 ? At least @lizzieanne771 is getting close now.

7 Likes

8 Likes

It will once everyone gets back from their trips and needs to start a new countdown! :joy:

I’m getting close to 30 days for my Disneyland trip, I’ll start counting down then.

7 Likes

Happy to oblige… I did not think it was this low!

8 Likes

Yay! I don’t know why, but I really like the countdowns.

6 Likes

It flies!

3 Likes

I’ll be back soon - my future trip(s) are being solidified…

Although I doubt anything in the future can match the drama of my last countdown…

5 Likes

Ah, dude, don’t tempt fate! :rofl: Seriously, though, I’m really glad you all got to go and have a great time.

4 Likes

I can’t believe our trip is almost here! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

I used to be a regular here but it’s gonna be while till I can do one of my Steelers count down. Here’s a combination one estimating our next trip

BTW. Trying to post 625

6 Likes