Countdown pictures (Part 1)

That would be awesome! Make sure to share pics when you do!

4 Likes

download (3)

2 - Prisoner of Azkaban. Spoiler alert - my answer will likely be the same tomorrow, however, the third movie is a highlight not just for the plot. I think the direction of the movie (by Alfonso Cuaron) was a refreshing change after the first two. I think he’s responsible for some really nice aesthetic shots, around the Hogwarts grounds and in Hogsmeade. The Shrieking Shack and Whomping Willow are introduced so well. Possibly even better than the books in that regard. I also think that all the young actors have aged into better and more experienced actors by this point in the franchise, so it’s a much more enjoyable spectacle.

7 Likes

8 Likes

I don’t know if I could pick a favourite. I might go with Philosopher’s Stone just because I remember the wonder I felt at seeing it on the big screen looking just how I imagined it, I could have cried with joy.

6 Likes

Favourite hero - Flynn Rider

9 Likes

Wreck It Ralph :medal_sports:

4 Likes

This is my answer as well, although Deathly Hallows Part II gives it a run for its money! I always get emotional in that one, and the action is so great.

First one I thought of was Hercules! Can anyone else be literally called a hero?

4 Likes

I can’t believe your trip is almost here!!!

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Same. Though I have to agree with @Jeff_AZ about Deathly Hallows Part II. It might have been the most emotional movie for me since it was the end of the era, even though the books had been over for a while I’d still had the movies to look forward to until that one was over.

4 Likes

I love Flynn Rider so much. He’s kind of a hero and anti-hero at the same time too

6 Likes

6 Likes

That’s so cute!

4 Likes

The excitement is real!!! :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

6 Likes

Raya. She’s totally a hero.

6 Likes

1 - Prisoner of Azkaban. I love them all though.

We’re more than a little excited today!! :woman_cartwheeling:t4::woman_cartwheeling:t4::woman_cartwheeling:t4:
Thanks for joining in on my countdown. This has been lots of fun!! :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

11 Likes

Yay!! Safe journey to Manchester today.

I don’t think I can pick one. I think it’s either Prisoner of Azkaban or Half Blood Prince.

7 Likes

Most overrated film - for me it’s Up or Inside Out. If we’re excluding Pixar then it would be Lilo and Stitch.

8 Likes

For me it’s The Incredibles or Finding Nemo. I do like them both though, they’re just a bit further down on my favourites list.

5 Likes

The entire Toy Story franchise. I just don’t get it.

4 Likes

7 Likes