Countdown pictures (Part 1)

Favourite kiss - Anna and Kristoff.

8 Likes

Alisha and Kiko for oh so many reasons.

5 Likes

13 Likes

Probably? Maybe? Stay tuned…

9 Likes

Did I miss something? Why probably maybe?

4 Likes

A potential opportunity that is AMAZING came up last night (sis can get an AMAZING rate on a cruise on the Magic…literally airfare would be more than the cruise). Initially I’d dismissed it, but recalculated, so I’ve re-whatsapped sis to see if she’s still pondering. I think a sister trip would be good for us - if she’s looked at airfare and decided against it too (a strong possibility), I’ve offered for her to come along on my WDW trip. So we’ll see.

8 Likes

8 Likes

Oh very cool!!

5 Likes

I don’t know them, I assume they’re in one of the newer films I haven’t watched.

2 Likes

So exciting!!!

4 Likes

Lightyear- they are the “controversial” (in quotes because I don’t believe they are) couple.

5 Likes

I didn’t even know there was any controversy, I am more out of the loop than I thought!

3 Likes

They are both women. Some countries refuse to show it because there is a tiny kiss between them.

4 Likes

Now you say it, I have seen headlines saying countries wouldn’t show it but I didn’t read the articles to find out why.

4 Likes

That’s why.

3 Likes

Officially booked.

12 Likes

Not Disney, but still fun for me to post a countdown every now and then!

18 days til beach!

9 Likes

Is it weird to be already discussing three potential future trips with ones spouse while actually at Disney?

11 Likes

This is so healthy, @mikejs78

SO healthy.

8 Likes

Not weird. That’s the way life SHOULD work.

9 Likes