Countdown pictures (Part 1)

Thanks!

3 Likes

download (65)

download (66)

9 Likes

DH and I made a deal: If he couldn’t move us to live in Hawaii and we moved closer to WDW then he got DVC Aulani 1x a year. We’ve both lived in Hawaii before w/ the military, he loved it, I did NOT, but I’m ok w/ vacationing/visiting. I’m actually really looking forward to it too. And this year our oldest DD and her family are joining us; we have a 2 bv reserved.

4 Likes

download (6)

28 - If it’s not too pervy (which it totally is), then I would like to apply for the position of personal assistant to the potions master (pre-HBP era). Thank you for your consideration :wink::wink::laughing::laughing::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

9 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

I don’t know what I would choose. I don’t even know what my dream job would be in this world.

5 Likes

88ddd9270df0981bbb5c1829f253f573

9 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

Happy 1st of June!

8 Likes

7 Likes

June 1. I am (hopefully) going to Disney World THIS MONTH!!! :scream:

download (67)

11 Likes

I was going to start my post with the exact same thing :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Good luck to you! I hope you make it this time.

My excitement is not without reservations. Renewed Tui flight cancellations from Manchester airport don’t make for fun headlines on the approach.
I have covid tests booked at Edinburgh airport before we head to Manchester. I said to DH that if our flight gets cancelled we’ll still go to EDI and get the tests anyway because at least THAT way I’m confident they’d be negative :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

images (45)

27 - Aragog :see_no_evil::grimacing::see_no_evil::grimacing::see_no_evil::grimacing:

8 Likes

Oddly I think maybe Hermione. We’d both want to be top of the class :joy:

4 Likes

That’s not odd. I’m not sure I’d get on all that well with her either - she IS ‘an insufferable know-it-all’!! :rofl:

2 Likes

Spoken like a true Ravenclaw :rofl:

5 Likes

Indeed!

2 Likes

#kitchengoals

26 - Invisibility cloak

6 Likes

Love that!

Yes it has to be the invisibility cloak. Anyone who would pick one of the others needs to reread the Tale of the 3 Brothers!

3 Likes

6 weeks!! It’s so close!

8 Likes