Countdown pictures (Part 1)

I’m checked in for my flight tomorrow!! The D23 Cosmic Rewind event and a night at the Riviera in a Tower Studio are tomorrow. Monday morning, the bus to the port and boarding the Dream!!

9 Likes

Exciting!!

3 Likes

I was thinking the same thing! Really captures the spirit of Cruelle!

4 Likes

WAIT! You’ve never gotten ME anything for Christmas!!

6 Likes

What are you talking about? Isn’t there snow on the ground at Christmas? That was me! You’re welcome!

2 Likes

Rarely

I guess it’s a “not every year but counts for every year” kind of gift.

Got it.

5 Likes

2 weeks!!! :laughing:

10 Likes

8 Likes

You get what you get and you don’t throw a fit.

3 Likes

You get what you get and you don’t get upset. At least that’s what Fancy Nancy taught me.

5 Likes

DD4 started watching Fancy Nancy about a year ago and it lasted a week before DW banned Nancy from the house. DW and FN are incompatible. A fib may have been told to DD that “we don’t get that channel any more”.

3 Likes

When my DD was small all there was was the books. I’ve never seen the show

We wanted to meet FN so badly at HS but it didn’t work out :frowning:

2 Likes

I’m in the 30-44 range, but obviously not in the 44% :grin:

7 Likes

9 Likes

download (50)

download (48)

download (51)

8 Likes

Wahoo! How did ADRs go?

3 Likes

Great! I got everything I wanted except LTT which doesn’t seem to be loaded yet for any day of our trip. But we‘ll almost certainly cancel that if we get it anyway, we want the a la carte menu at lunch and I don’t think it will be coming back.

7 Likes

That’s fantastic! I agree that if you couldn’t get LTT for any one of your days it just isn’t loaded yet. It’s good, but it’s not sold out good :wink:

What did you get for yourselves?

4 Likes

12 Likes

Sci Fi, Teppan Edo, A&C, Boma, BG, Oga’s, Chefs de France, Chef Mickey’s, Homecomin, Raglan Road. I need to wait for our last night to open to get Yachtsman. I think that’s everything.

11 Likes