Countdown pictures (Part 1)

images (12)

And for a little bit of a throwback:

7 Likes

I still get just as excited about staying on property as I did before I lived here. Off I go!

9 Likes

I think it’s a lot closer than you’ve been in the last 4 or 5 years, yes?

4 Likes

I got my room is ready text a few moments ago… I guess I better start driving :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

6 Likes

Fun! Didn’t realise you were staying onsite @vcka.
Have a great time!

3 Likes

August 2019 was our last trip so it’s definitely the closest I’ve been for nearly 3 years!

5 Likes

Thank you :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

15 days to Disneyland!

9 Likes

Going to miss you again! I am headed there tomorrow.

6 Likes

images (35)

8 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

download (47)

8 Likes

Maybe we will see each other at WDW! Where are you all staying? We have a triple split— BWV, GFV, Poly.

5 Likes

7 Likes

We seem to be arriving almost at the same time! @Dreamer too! It’s coming up quickly, but I won’t really believe I’m going until I actually get there.

We are at AOA for our brief stay. Very shy introvert here, but, if I see either of you at WDW, I’ll introduce myself for a quick hello :grin: Well, I say that, assuming you may have a photo on here at some point so that I can recognize you. I might recognize @Dreamer because I really enjoyed the Jamaica trip report.

6 Likes

"Success! Room Request sent . . . "

8 Likes

Awesome! We definitely need to say hi. We are doing a crazy 3 way split stay–CSR, Poly and GF.
Thanks for reading the Jamaica trip report–I already want to go back.

6 Likes

Can’t wait to see you my friend :star_struck:

10 Likes