Countdown pictures (Part 1)

Boy your countdown is really starting to get small! You’ll be under 100 days in no time!

4 Likes

ME: Yeahhh!!! I know it’s sooo close!!

OMICRON: Hold my beer

7 Likes

Look away! Look away!

Actually I was reading yesterday that it’s been detected already in Canada :frowning:

5 Likes

And thank you, now that song will be in my head all day.

2 Likes

7 Likes

It’s a good one :smiley:

3 Likes

88ddd9270df0981bbb5c1829f253f573

9 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

11 Likes

6 Likes

Holy smokes, I don’t think I was expecting this! I feel like people look chilly in recent trip report pictures??

5 Likes

It’s been chilly in the AM and PM here, but as soon as you’re in the sun it warms up. I needed a sweatshirt jacket at Dessert party, but the next day in the sun was too warm for anything. I would just have something to use (jacket) for first thing and after sunset.

2 Likes

I don’t think that I could go anywhere in December without some sort of jacket or sweatshirt! I honestly would have been thrilled with highs in the mid-60s let alone lows. I’m going to have to go in the attic and get my freezer dresses!

3 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

I’m not sure what this is but it sounds funny, nevertheless.

1 Like

They are awesome cooling dresses! I learned about them on here. (I gotta laugh about the UPF protection a little because they are sleeveless so that’s kind of useless…)

https://www.columbia.com/p/womens-pfg-freezer-iii-dress-FL5039.html

3 Likes

Those are CUTE! and UPF too… nice!

ETA: ya, I looked at the neckline and arms and thought about still needing to apply sun protection

2 Likes

6 Likes