Countdown pictures (Part 1)

5 Likes

5 Likes

Oh I recognise him now, never seen the cartoon that I can remember.

4 Likes

DS used to watch Doug…

3 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

So is it 140 or 280?

3 Likes

6 Likes

By the same argument you just used, is that three or nine?

2 Likes

You are so predictable.

And you know its three.

2 Likes

(well…days actually)

4 Likes

Ok as of 6pm EST. we start our way to FL. NJ to FL driving straight through. First stop Dade City to see DW’s family for 2 days then we drive to ORLANDO :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:
So our trip starts today that is why 3 2 1 blast off. Don’t expect pictures, don’t expect a trip report. This way when and if I post some you’ll be excited.
If anyone is going to be there please say “Hi” I would love to meet everyone. You can’t miss me, if you see a guy that looks like Hagrid driving a ECV it’s me.

Minus the pink umbrella and little boy with funny glasses, my hair is shorter and on strike.
@profmatt remember all you will hear is the buzzing of an electric motor and the the feel of a soft bop on the head. I don’t remember why I owe you one but I remember that I do.

10 Likes

Remind me where you’ll be thursday night and Friday in the first half of the day?

2 Likes

Thursday we will be at AKL doing the DVC tour then 5:35 Boma with my Uncle and his family. Friday is AK till 4. You changed your plans to AK and AKL so we might bump into each other.

3 Likes

OH! Yes! I will be in AK from 0900 til around 1300!!!

WE MUST SAY HELLO!!!

5 Likes

Look for 2 big people on ECVs (one who looks like Hagrid and the other would be wife of Hagrid) with a slim 17 year girl who you would wounder how a girl that slim would have parents that big or at least a father that big.

4 Likes

140 @OBNurseNH

3 Likes

3 Likes

Have a great trip!!!

2 Likes