Countdown pictures (Part 1)

Oh my.

4 Likes

Disney 15

9 Likes

9 Likes

This one was an actual quote from Hercules - no modification needed:

So did they give you a name along with all those rippling pectorals?

4 Likes

13 Likes

Everyone’s holding steady??

:crossed_fingers: and :pray: and :crystal_ball:

4 Likes

Yes! Negative results came in this morning! Everyone goes back tomorrow.

6 Likes

Hooray!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

That magical/stressful day! Luckily, I leave for work at ~0515 CT, so I got up about 30 minutes early and was ready with my laptop and DH’s iPad at 0445. Of course, not a single reservation appeared until 5 on the dot. But between the two accounts, I got Chef Mickey’s and Sci Fi for our party of 12 on the days I hoped for! I’ve got the reservation finder searching for ‘Ohana, but warned the fam it may not happen. Snagged a Be Our Guest because it was there, but not sure if it’ll work out.

10 Likes

9 Likes

This is your Star Wars day! 1977 is when A New Hope was released.

5 Likes

:tada: Yay! Fitting since I’m pretty sure it’s my first countdown picture AND it’s going to be my first time in a park with RotR allowing guests on!!

So flipping excited!

5 Likes

Rafiki looking a little demonic here :joy:

12 Likes

12 Likes

He will absolutely laser you to death with his eyes if you come near this baby kitty!

5 Likes

to DISNEYLAND!!!

to Poly August Trip!

9 Likes

Is that hipster Cinderella? :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Apparently it’s a Hot Topic exclusive? It was what came up first for “157 Disney”. The Disney Countdown apps I’ve found only have WDW pics (at least unless you want to pay extra).

2 Likes

6 Likes

10 Likes