Countdown pictures (Part 1)

5 Likes

Does it count if you are only going to DS for dinner. We have a wedding to go to close by so the night before we will be celebrating DD 21st Birthday two days late.

12 Likes

https://dygtyjqp7pi0m.cloudfront.net/i/35395/30473168_1.jpg?v=8D5E459466D8C80

12 Likes

Technically I’m at 6 days, but there’s been… Complications.
Friday evening, ended up with a serious earache, migraine, and some vestibular issues - swiping through screens on my phone was nearly impossible to look at bc of dizziness. Took some Advil and went to bed early.
Saturday woke up with the ear pressure and a swollen gland under my jaw on that side. No fever.
Called Dr, sent into the offices urgent care next door.
Negative for covid, negative for strep, ear looks clear. Possible sinus infection with drainage issues putting pressure on my ear and causing gland swelling. On heavy duty antibiotics bc they know I’m supposed to fly Saturday. They want to see me again Thursday to make sure I’m ok to fly.
Also want me to see ENT on return bc I’ve had issues with this particular ear in the past.
So I’m not even sure if I should get excited for my trip or not.

6 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

I suffer from similar issues that cause vertigo like responses. I really hope you can go, but I would 100% recommend skipping EE if you do. I’m not sure what it is about the way that ride turns at a high speed or what, but it’s put me on my butt before when I’ve had issues and rode it.

4 Likes

Oh noooo! I’m sure the antibiotics will do the trick!

3 Likes

Oh I don’t do coasters stronger than 7DMT. No EE, BTMRR, Star Tours or Dinosaur for me!

4 Likes

If it was me, no EE would be a dealbreaker! Glad it won’t affect your enjoyment though. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

10 Likes

5 Likes

10 Likes

image image

5 Likes

I have a few, all in the same trip!

11 Likes

So I generally search “# Disney” and choose images to find good pictures, and only post something if it “speaks” to me.

Today we have a countdown of 17.

Two days ago I searched “19 Disney” and only saw COVID-19 at WDW articles w/ generic WDW pictures. Yesterday I searched “18 Disney” and saw a WHOLE lot of “adult” Disney images. Today I searched for “17 Disney” and apparently there were 17 people arrested in the child predator bust last month (and there are a lot of 17" princess dolls available).

We can only hope that the days get more promising! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Too bad you’re past 69. :wink:

7 Likes

Meh. There’s a couple of different viewpoints on that.

4 Likes

which one’s your favorite?

2 Likes

Well, gentleman that I am, I prefer someone I can look up to.

4 Likes