Countdown pictures (Part 1)

Travel is open! The US is considered “green” by France today (so negative test OR vaccine). If things do change and we get downgraded to “orange” then we can still go since we are vaccinated. My kids are young enough to be exempt from all requirements.

The latest wrinkle is that starting July 21 France will require vaccine (or neg test) passports to go into museums, restaurants and obviously DLP. It is very unclear how Americans will be able to get a vaccine passport so we might be on the hook to get tested every 48 hours which will get expensive really fast. I’m hoping they do something like an airport kiosk to allow us to prove vaccination. I’m actually glad for the requirement just hope that they keep Americans in mind!

3 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

Our trip has been re-set so I’m re-starting my countdown, today, also the first day of Steelers Training Camp.

If you could say a prayer for this good man, Tunch Ilkin, who is battling ALS.

37 years with the Steelers organization.

7 Likes

Just booked another flight so…

9 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

Single digits!

10 Likes

Hall of Fame Edition

7 Likes

Ha I don’t even need to look at the avatar to know who’s countdown this is :joy:

4 Likes

How fitting! I am 50 days out and today is the day that WDW added their final touch to the castle!

11 Likes

10c406d78d4cbd3342573c368dcbac3e

HOF Edition

6 Likes

s-l300

5 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

9 Likes

10 Likes