Countdown pictures (Part 1)

Looking back to the start of this thread…here is basically the first countdown picture I had. So for those of you with very long countdowns…you DO eventually get there…

8 Likes

6 Likes

and

6 Likes

This is it!!! Last day!
Annnd the anxiety kicks in… Hello old nemesis.

10 Likes

SY445

10 Likes

I get huge anxiety the day before and day of. Day before is packing and tickets - checking 17 times if they’re packed.
Day of is traveling. We usually drive which to me seems fraught with danger. All sorts of why did this trip ever seem like a good idea thoughts.

I can hardly wait till you get there! :grin:

4 Likes

oh my yes! same… we actually had to turn around and drive back to the house once cuz I didn’t bring them :frowning: luckily not to far away, but still :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

This and day 4 are very interesting. Did you pick these two from several choices?

3 Likes

I am also very anxious bc this is the first time flying with my disabled son, and also the first time flying since my husband was diagnosed with Trigeminal Neuralgia. It’s a nerve disorder that causes random zaps of excruciating pain along the trigeminal nerve in the face. My husband likens it to being randomly tased in the face every day for the rest of your life. Sometimes pressure changes can aggravate it… But we drove last year and he was in pain for 2 days with the vibration. He said he’d rather endure 2.5 hours of extreme pain than 2 days of constant moderate pain. We are doubling up on his meds as per doctor’s advice and hoping things aren’t too bad. But, yeah. I already have an anxiety disorder, so this just put it over the top.

4 Likes

Oh gosh yes. Concern for family members always places high on the anxiety scale. My adult niece’s dairy allergy is forefront in my sister’s mind whenever I talk WDW meals.

So hoping plane travel is tolerable. Your DH must really like Disney. As well as being very brave. :bowing_woman:

3 Likes

Just went to post my 4 day pic and see ryan just used that one :joy::joy::joy: posting pic plan b…

5 Likes

Yes, I converted him to the cult almost 20 years ago. He had never been. :rofl:

5 Likes

Sending prayers for the best travel day possible! Im similar to DH

3 Likes

I generally search for something like “3 Disney” or “three Disney” it something and then scroll through the images until I find one that strikes my fancy.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Gotcha

Many days ago a search turned up pages of Porsches. I can’t even recall the number and know nothing of Porsche models. Since my internet is slower than I am, I started making the Crush countdown.

The recent interesting single digit pix here from you and @ninjasherrie are generating serious envy! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I pretty much do the same thing as @ryan1.

2 Likes

7 Likes

and

4 Likes

Oh, yes, this. Hopes it all goes well.

I know how this feels, and this year it’s so much worse with all the COVID-19 anxiety on top of the free-floating anxiety. Don’t forget to practice your mindfulness techniques.

3 Likes