Cost of adding Park Hopper to last days of a 6-day ticket?

Does anyone know the cost of adding PH to the last 2 days or even just the last day of 6-day ticket? I called and was told that the ticket agents could only tell me IN the park, which I found a bit strange, but whatever.

This is our first visit, so I wasn’t going to add the PH, but our 5th day is AK and we are unsure what our last day is going to be (we are going to pick a fave to go back to), so am considering PH for those last 2 days.

Thanks!

Its costs the same to add for your last 2days as it would for all your days… You need to purchase for all days on your ticket. If you have your tickets already you add it on at parks cost is about $60 ish from memory. Even if you wait until your last day to do it the cost is the same. So you are as well adding it earlier.You do it at park ticket booth and its straight price diff from 6 day to 6 day hopper.

1 Like

Really? Two different agents have told me it would be pro-rated based on how many days are left.

Nope.
Walt Disney World Ticket Options: FAQ – Park Hoppers, Water Parks, and More | TouringPlans.com Blog prices are a bit old but info is still correct. Under how much does a park hopper cost and then 2 paragraphs below it is your example.

1 Like

Unless it’s some really recent unpublicized change, PH is all or nothing, for a fixed rate, for the duration of your ticket.

Nope. Just checked. Not pro-rated. I don’t know why those other agents told me it would be pro-rated. Bummer. Not worth it for us this trip!

Unfortunately, phone agents often give wrong information.:frowning:

2 Likes

Oh, well that’s good to know! I figured they were all trained within an inch of their lives as Disney seems so insanely organized. Guess not! Thanks for the heads up.

2 Likes

Actually most of the people you talk to over the phone work for third party companies and not Disney. Many are at home workers and a good portion have probably never stepped foot in the parks.

2 Likes

Has this changed in recent years? I would have told you 5-7 years ago I had some really good phone CM’s from DIS that offered some real insights on the park. Of late, not so much. Not sure if I got lucky before, was imagining things as I knew less, or if the outsourcing is recent and the phone service has really plummeted the last few years…

5 -7 years ago it was mostly Disney owned and operated. They still have their own but it’s a mix with the third party ones and it’s luck of the draw who you get. I know the dining one is nearly all 3rd party at this point.

1 Like

Even when you call from your room these days the calls go to a center. I wish they would just tell people to say “I do not know” instead of giving out the wrong info- over and over again.

1 Like