Cosmic Rewind to open with VQ and ILL options

I will admit I was wrong on this one. I didn’t think they’d launch with ILL since this is a brand new ride and having two different virtual options (BG + ILL) seems like a recipe for disaster (I thought they’d wait at least two weeks of VQ only) But I guess they decided the ride (and the system?!?) is reliable enough to dive right in. Good luck to all who are trying to ride during the opening weeks!

5 Likes

I’ll report my experience 6/17. I’ll be trying to get an ILL for this and Remy and a LL for Test Track all at 7am. I’ll try out BG1. Wish me luck!

4 Likes

This is my exact plan for 6/21…

2 Likes

Told ya :wink:

2 Likes

Cant wait for reports on this! I’m spending an evening at Epcot in August and we will be on a plane that morning. I assume my best bet will be to buy an ILL for an evening slot.

1 Like

I personally think it’s a bad idea. It’s going to be so popular, it will basically be like two lotteries, one you have to pay for, one you don’t. They need a cool off period before they introduce ILL.

But at least Liners will be able to use BG1 to get it.

4 Likes

I wonder if they are considering the extensive previews the cool off period?

1 Like

Don’t throw stones (people that think it’s awful to get both) but I am going to try for both, just to try to ensure that we get one. This will occur 5/31, fates willing, and I’ll report back. I’ll also be getting FEA and Remy the same morning.

6 Likes

Good luck!

I fully expect none of it to be successful (Eeyore syndrome?), but I am hopeful some of it will. Need some luck/magic. We shall see :grin:

3 Likes

:smirk:

4 Likes

I know a lot of people hated BG with Rise but I loved it. I would rather know before I head to the park if I’m going to get to ride or not instead of waiting in a queue for 4 hours and then not get to ride.

1 Like

We are there that day also! Good luck to us both!!:four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

What is BG1?

1 Like

Search the La Cava threads. There is an entire thread dedicated to it.

1 Like

Any chance that Remy will go to a LL instead of an ILL? If every other park has just one ILL until August, is it possible that Remy could switch? I’m hoping but maybe this is just wishful thinking.

1 Like

I doubt it. But it’s possible. Just have to wait and see.

3 Likes

I think they’ll wait a bit longer before making Remy part of Genie+. But it will happen eventually, IMO.

3 Likes

I never got to do the remy VQ, did they require a park pass for that, or was there a 2 pm drop as well?

1 Like

You had to have a park reservation to get a BG. They had a 1pm drop, I believe, but it, too was for those with an APR for Epcot.