Coronado Springs - Stay there is summer?

Looks like you can get pretty good deals to stay at the Coronado Springs resort this summer - $162 per night with the Sun and Fun discount. However, will the resort be “ready?” Aka - will there still be a lot of construction going on? Would love to take advantage of the rate, but would rather stay at a different resort (Animal Kingdom or Port Orleans) if we will be inconvenienced by construction. Any insight or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I stayed there in Oct 2017 and @PrincipalTinker stayed there Sept 2018 and neither of us were inconvenienced by the ongoing construction.

1 Like

I absolutely love my stay there. I would go back tomorrow. They are finishing the tower, and one restaurant. All rooms are renovated, the pool, restaurants, food court. It is an amazing resort.

1 Like

Please reply to this thread: Topic J19 immediately. Preferably sooner!

This is MASSIVELY game changing.

I’ve been wondering about the pool…with the new tower, is there still only going to be just one pool? We absolutely loved it a few years back, but I wonder about the additional guests really crowding the area? Any ideas?? I’ve been wondering the same thing about CBR??

There are quiet pools too?