Coronado Springs or Swan?

YES! We are staying at the Dolphin in December and I was able to make ADRs 60 + 10 just like all other Disney resorts. I meant to come back and tell you that @Tall_Paul1, I apologize.

@Jennifer_B_568600 My husband said the same thing about Magical Express :slight_smile: However, We plan to take a Lyft from the airport to Dolphin, which is actually sounding a little better than a bus the more I read.

Also, my husband is a teacher and I was able to apply the Teacher discount. At the time it said “Up to 25% off” and my dates got a 15% off deal with the teacher discount. I am also a Bonvoy member and got an email for “up to 25% off” and that one was also 15% off. I ended up using the Bonvoy member discount and the rate was $160 per night (plus $30 resort fee).

Thanks for the information!

Awesome! Great discounts too. The rate is similar to the best of the Priceline Express deals.

So I was definitely using incorrect info thinking ADR bookings had to be one day at a time. Nothing lost though. It still worked better for me to book a resort through Disney first as a placeholder, knowing it’s fully able to be cancelled and deposit refunded. My ADR booking day came before I could 100% commit to the trip, or Swan’s non-refundable payment I would be making through Priceline Express. Had to wait and see for awhile how something would play out at work with an employee leaving and when exactly I’d be able to fill it and have things set up well enough by then for me to be gone for a few days. Luckily, I’m able to snag an internal person from another department rather than a brand new employee, so the transition won’t be too bad, and the trip is still on! (The person is actually the best for the job too, I don’t make hiring decisions solely based on what works best for my WDW trip. :rofl:)

2 Likes

Another question…Do you know if the discount works through Disney’s site, or is it something that you would have to get on the Swan site or call and then add tickets? I didn’t see anything on the Disney page. I would like to use my previous travel agent to give her the commission, but maybe that won’t work with the discount.

As an HR professional, I’ve seen a lot, but I’ve never seen this hiring strategy! I might employ it, however, if needed. LOL

3 Likes

I really don’t think so, unfortunately. It’s promo codes that are used directly on the Sheraton/Marriott site.

1 Like