I received a late-night message from my TA that our reservation in August at Gran Destino needs to get switched to a different resort.
We’re currently waiting to see if she can get us into the Poly, Beach Club or Boardwalk.
Not to complain given the relative minor situation but we booked the club level at Gran Destino and there seems to be zero club availability at any resort.
I’m posting about this in case others are booked at CS or specifically GD and maybe haven’t been notified yet. When I logged into MDE, there is no message about needing to change hotels. I only know because of my TA.