Copy/Paste: G+ pricing changes

2 Likes

this just blew my ding dang mind. but also not really.

5 Likes

ChaPeck needs to make sure his goose gets nice and fat in time for Christmas

5 Likes

I feel the same way. Shocked but knowing I am a fool to be shocked. Glad I don’t have any trips planned at the moment.

3 Likes

This is the thing. I am mostly upset for those guests who are arriving soon who had plans to use it at $15 per day but now are looking at a substantial cost increase over the course of their vacation for their families. This is really crappy and should have been announced far in advance not with days notice

19 Likes

Bait and switch.

3 Likes

One could argue accept that Jeanne plus has always said it could vary with demand right? So this is just as seeing it put into actual action

Please ignore typos. I’m using talk to text on my way out to an appointment and it clearly is failing something miserable this morning

1 Like

I thought you were giving Genie+ a more French sounding name because it is fancier now that it costs more. You know, value added just by saying it in French.

15 Likes

Did they? I know that was true for ILLS. Not sure about G+.

3 Likes

did you just Karen-ize G+? “Jeanne plus wants to speak to the manager!”

7 Likes

i just did some math (i haven’t taken math since high school so don’t @ me, @mathhound and @sanstitre_has_left_the_building if i messed up) 22/day plus 17 for rotr plus 17 for gotg = 56 per person x a family of 4 = 224/ DAY in addition to ticket cost. i mean that’s if you’re doing an HS/EP split and maximizing time and is the high end but DANG.

9 Likes

Talk to text fail :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I’m sure Disney has their bases covered with legal Mumbo jumbo

4 Likes

I just got the email from clickbait Bricker. I almost deleted it because he uses the blaring lights on almost every email. I’m still wading through it because he just updates old emails. The WDW Prep School one is just DLR?

I guess am finally being rewarded for pre-buying Genie+ last year? But now I do feel terribly for people going soon…

6 Likes

This is horrific: “Since Genie+ is now only for same-day purchase, you won’t know how much it’ll cost until logging into My Disney Experience each morning at 7 am. Think of it as a fun little game! :wink:

12 Likes

Hang on. I can screenshot

1 Like

3 Likes

Along with that, lightsabers are now $250 (for the exact same things that were overpriced at $200 2 years ago). A $30 jump from yesterday.

I think I’m most shocked that food didn’t go up again.

I was hoping to get another lightsaber when they come out with new models but…ahhh for $250 BEFORE tax… I don’t think that’s gonna happen.

7 Likes

I hadn’t thought of that - that’s appalling!! Maybe they will have some kind of calendar you can check.

4 Likes