Convince me to go to MVMCP

I think I finally decided we will do the party probably dec 9. It is a lot of money for a family of 5 but I just saved some money with the new discount. I think my 3dds will love it. Now I just need to decide what our priorities are. I dont want to spend 2 hrs in line to meet 7 little people

@brian95 - what is the new discount?

Think they are talking about the RO discount that just came out.

Ah, thank you. It may be afternoon, but my brain is clearly still asleep!

My DD6 is an early-riser and non-napper. She passed out by 9 pm at last year’s MVMCP so I had to enjoy the rest alone with her sleeping in stroller! Nice parade, nice to meet princes. You can only eat so many of those cookies. Nice special party treats though like peppermint sleepy hollow waffle – yum!!

1 Like

I too thought about the price, Family of 4, dd6 ds 3. It all came down to this for me. Money comes and goes - memories are forever! We are going 12/18!

3 Likes

@B_squared - you had me at peppermint!

@perryisherewithme - I agree. Mostly worried about them enjoying the party and not being too late. DS8 had a very rough night last night because he was over-tired. Would be hard in a small hotel room with other kids. I just need to figure out how to manage it and get him enough rest in the previous days.

@ThreeBuddies, oh my gosh, that sleepy hollow party waffle was sooooo good! DD6 was totally passed out and un-wakeable, so I sat there and ate all that yummy goodness myself. I think the fuller description would be something like gingerbread flavored waffle, made hot and fresh right there, topped with peppermint ice cream and sprinkles, yummmm…

1 Like

Maybe I’ll just buy a ticket for me and let DH take the kids back to the room for an early bedtime!

Is it worth it if we will be there without the kids? Have never been during holidays so I’m intrigued since it would be a “first” but wondering if still would be worth the extra cost for only DH & myself?

Easy decision for 7 of us since a short stay - the party tix equal adding a third day on tix. But, I am going to get refund on Dessert Party that night after reading this thread of peppermint ice cream…