Hi Everyone -
I have a reservation at the Contemporary in the Tower with a Lake View. However, for ~$250/night/room cheaper I can get a room in the Garden Wing (Standard View). Is it worth going for the cheaper option? Curious to hear from anyone who has stayed in the Garden Wing.
Obvious benefits to the Tower:
- Closer to the walkway to MK
- Closer to Monorail
- Closer to gift shops and restaurants
- Better views, particularly theme park (but I will have Lake View in Tower, standard in GW)
Curious to hear more:
- TP site mentions lots of bugs around the Garden Wing at night. Is this still true?
- Garden Wing seems closer to the pool
- Is there a difference in renovations / feel?
- Given pros / cons, is it worth the savings?
Thanks in advance!