Considering one more ADR

The funny thing is next big fam trip, next October: My Ddil’s sis & fam will be along, which is going to be great, we travel well together I recently realized yay!

However, the sister is more of a picky eater that any of the 4 littles haha. Going to be interesting when I make the adrs hee hee.

Same here, but without the sandwich option. And you sat at the table until you cleaned your plate - even if it took an hour or two…

Same at mine @bswan26. It didn’t teach me to eat those foods though. I avoid them like the plague as an adult.

Many of those foods I have come to like as an adult. But cooked spinach (or any boiled greens) and yellow turnips are still on my list of foods that I almost gag on if I have to swallow them.

Yellow turnips??? YUCK!

Well the supposed theme of 50s diner is the waitresses are bossy and don’t let you put your elbows on the table and check you have washed your hands when you come back from the toilet

In addition, relevant to the last few posts they tell you that you need to clean your plate if you are to be allowed to order dessert

Sounded fun when we booked but we didn’t get any of that from our server

So I think it’s hit and miss what you get

It still applies at my house.

Lol

It was loud for one thing. The waiter was insufferable. My pizza was singed around the edges. Frankly, I’ve had better store bought frozen pizza. It was so not worth eating gluten for. (Not celiac, but gluten causes some unfortunate side effects for me). Maybe they were having a bad day.

I echo the Via Napoli comments based upon one visit. It was very load (as loud as Chef Mickeys), service was very bad, and food was okay at best. The wait was also long at 30 to 45 minutes.

The service killed it for us. Never got drink refills and one child got wrong meal. Gave up on waiting for waiter to return to correct meal. Waiter only came back to take dessert order. The bill was correct with regards to what the children ordered.