Confirmed: CHAPEK OUT!

It makes me happy that the CM’s are feeling good about this, for now at least. To me that’s the most important part and what’s critical to having great CM’s and magic.

6 Likes

@SA just posted this on chat:

This is written by Len. I think it was @OBNurseNH that posted the trick to get around the paywall? Thanks! It worked!

12 Likes

…and we’re patiently waiting for someone to post the trick again.

4 Likes

Oh em gee

Please hold

2 Likes

Thank you :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Oh we discovered it’s Apple only I think

4 Likes

Sharing with an URL that NYTimes will allow people to view without worrying about the paywall.

15 Likes

Oh yeah. That’s why I didn’t pay attention the first time.

5 Likes

Oh! And we like you even more than the Apple Only people

3 Likes

As I type this on my MacBook Pro, with my iPhone in my pocket, and a Watch on my wrist.

6 Likes

Awesome work @len !

8 Likes

Wow

All about what you can get for free.

Got it.

:blowfish:

2 Likes

All about allowing others to share their bounty.

3 Likes

If he wants to learn more, I sincerely suggest Mr. Iger try to plan, book and take a Disney World vacation on a middle-class budget, relying only on Disney’s website and app. When he’s overwhelmed by the cost and complexity, I know many fans who’d be happy to talk him through it. No charge.

The. Best. Idea. I’ve. Ever. Heard.

22 Likes

Hey, I’ll take it any way I can get it.

1 Like

Wow!

Len’s now been featured prominently in both NYT and WSJ… quite an achievement!

12 Likes

In a regular desktop browser, people can also look for a “reader mode” button, which will usually clean up the page of all the extraneous flashy flashies, and a by-product of that is it also tends to disable the javascript nastiness that throws out paywall pop ups.

7 Likes

Did he call us a “community of super fans”? I love it!

14 Likes

Liners know tricks to non-Disney things too, it’s awesome!

10 Likes

very well written!

3 Likes