Comment M18

0B9C7EB4-9604-40B4-96BF-12F35DE443CD

13 Likes

Yay! I have been waiting for an update since I knew you were hard at work. Great job!

1 Like

What all these changes have meant is that ROL is out. The UNAT came with VIP ROL seats, but I’m not bothered about seeing it. It was a one-and-done for me last year.

But I do need a strategy for Na’vi. I have no Na’vi in the schedule now and I would like to do it. My thought is that I’ll join the regular line for Na’vi after I’ve done my FPP FOP. I’m hoping it won’t be too long at that time of night. I’ll have three shots at this strategy.

The changes also mean that I’ll once again miss the regular FOP line with all its goodies. But the TP I made originally when I was going to join the regular line had the wait at over an hour and a half, and I’m not sure the regular line is worth that.

2 Likes

I think you have a great plan!

1 Like

BTW I’m excited that you’re a famous person. You were name-checked in a podcast I listen to!

5 Likes

As for Navi- we had planned it for rope drop, but that did not happen as it was day 1 and the time change made that impossible. We ended up riding it at the end of the night after riding FOP with a same day FPP. It was walk on and this was during a very busy time (3 days before Easter). Hope it works for you!

1 Like

According to TP estimates, the line last thing at night is around half an hour, which I’m OK with. If I can get a walk-on then I’ll be even more OK!

2 Likes

Lol! Now, that made me laugh! Thanks!

I heard that same podcast and was very impressed!

1 Like

Congrats on the FOPs and saving $300!

1 Like

I don’t think anyone should feel bad about grabbing FPP for whatever they want. We did FOP 2 days in a row. We generally like to do our favorite rides multiple times. Everything is a tradeoff at some point.

5 Likes

Nice!

Been wondering where you’ve been. Kinda quiet. Now I see you were scheming :wink:

She’s regularly mentioned there. As are a few other liners like ToddlerofTerror

I am only mentioned because I have this fatal flaw where I need to email or tweet podcasts to correct info!

1 Like