Coming Soon: Disney MagicMobile Service

I have run through every requirement and every troubleshooting thing I can find, and I keep getting an error that says “there was an error adding 1 pass to Apple wallet.”

Anyone else have this issue!!? I’m so frustrated!!!

1 Like

Me too, but as mentioned earlier, I don’t have a passcode or facial recognition enabled on my phone either.

I did enable the passcode. (Which I hate)

I’m too scared to ask why.

Unicorns. Mystical, magical, mysterious

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl: Yes! All of this!

1 Like

That’s a relief. I thought it was for some dumb reason.

2 Likes

Ow.

unicorn

2 Likes

Not really. I was just too tired to think of anything witty back. And, I wanted to unicorn raspberry.

3 Likes

Omg when did they start this?? Gah I can’t wait to be there and see if it does it for us!

1 Like

It’s for DVC owners… the tapstyle turns pink and the CM is cued to say, “Welcome home!”

That was the old way. The new one, the tap style itself says “Welcome Home!” So even if the cm forgets or doesn’t know, you still get it.

.>sniff< it’s just. It’s just so beautiful.

I don’t know when it started, though. It was happening in late February though.

5 Likes

Dang it! I’ve got to be going deaf, I’ve not heard it and I was there last week four days, two parks a day too :frowning: I’m going to have to lean into the tap style next time like a weirdo :wink:

2 Likes

And here I am with a Samsung phone (which were the first to have NFC to begin with) that has the best battery life available and a Samsung watch and I can’t use them for this next week.

Oh well… I guess I still have a better camera and I won’t have to worry about my phone dying.

EDIT: the most annoying part is that it’s already on the Android MDE app, even though it’s not usable. I noticed it right away when I got the new phone last week and it had the newest MDE.

1 Like

You’ve got to have a pretty old Android phone for it to not have NFC. With the exception of Motorola (which accounts for less than 8% of all phonesin the US), almost any other Android that’s less than 4-5 years old has it.

Help?

1. We get an error every time we try to set it up on DM’s phone. iPhone 11. She does have a passcode and facial recognition setup.

1. We successfully set up for me, DH, DD20, and DD16. We put the DS11 twins on mine, but have been unsuccessful sharing them to DH if anyone had any tips on that.

Oh, we got DM sorted. (Needed to finish setting up her Wallet.)

Now, any tips on sharing the kids to DH?

1 Like

Do you just not know how to share the magic mobile passes or are you having trouble at a particular step?

He gets an error when he tries to bring them in from the text message my phone sent to his. I think it’s the same as the one shown above but I’ll double check that tomorrow. We tried sending them together and also individually. He and I both have iPhones.

1 Like

Gotcha. Thankfully I never got that error, so unfortunately I’m not sure how to help. Keep trying. Disney IT is just like Florida weather - if you don’t like it, just wait ten minutes. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes