Coffeemaker

Well - now you tell me :wink:

1 Like

:laughing:
Sorry, next time I’ll do better :innocent:

1 Like

DH is the same, he’ll drink a cup of that crappy coffee in the room for pre-gaming the real stuff lol.

3 Likes

I didn’t start drinking coffee til I was 44. Prior to that it was hot chocolate every morning. I just need something hot to get my head awake. More than brushing my teeth, shower, or cold feet to the floor. I need that. Coffee is faster than cocoa, too, because DH starts it for me. :wink:

2 Likes

Make no mistake… i still drink it (junkie gotta have his junk). But I don’t love it.

The few places that have regular coffee makers with the “full size” drip machines are preferred… then K Cups, then pods.

but it is all meh to me…

1 Like

I had been looking into this recently for our upcoming Pop stay. I am bringing decent instant coffee (from a local roastery, think starbucks via but less burnt-tasting and more depth) and using the in-room machine to make the hot water for it. Apparently it’s that our make your own little pod pillows at home by grinding and tucking them origami-style into trimmed filters. We are coffee snobs and this feels the best compromise to save time and have a cuppa while DD12 slowly gets ready ;-). Bringing a resort mug to possibly reactivate as back up plan.

2 Likes