Cocktail prices

A picture of the menu is okay as long as it has the price. The problem is that the menus do not have the prices. They are on that brown-bound menu.

1 Like

Gotcha. I thought I would try to grab some for you but was not loving the selection of beverages not yet priced :smile:

1 Like

See this is the problemā€¦I wish I could take a trip to collect the prices. Good excuse, right? I donā€™t drink alcoholic beverages so this is a double whammy for me.

1 Like

The bartender at Thirsty River (AK) was very helpful when we showed her the list. We told her we were on a scavenger hunt of sorts! The remaining drinks are all made from some premade mixtures that only certain locations will have stocked. Basically, the resort bars and the table service restaurants should be able to whip any of them up. Much tougher to find them at the walk-ups. Believe me, we tried! :smiley: :tropical_drink:

1 Like

I donā€™t drink non-alcoholic beverages like the ones on the menu. Diet Coke, water, ice tea is my choice for softer beverages. We could make a good drink survey team LOL

1 Like

This is a great idea!

I had the sparkling no-jito but it was before I realized I needed the price. I actually really liked it.

1 Like

Hopefully you wonā€™t still need these in August, but I am definitely planning on the chocolate martini and banana spiced rum!

1 Like

I may need still need them. Keep your eyes open.

I will.

1 Like

I second the recommendation, @BearsMom2011! The No-Jito was quite yummy.

2 Likes

That actually sounds good! Refreshing. Iā€™m on a mission this month if you need any by the time Iā€™m there.

1 Like

I kinda want one right now.

I believe there will be some needed!

Who has the banana rum

1 Like

I donā€™t know yet but I am definitely finding out before my trip!!

It is a Martini I believeā€¦I have a list of places you can get it. You can also search for it on the dining section of Touring Plans.

1 Like

Looks like the search facility is down, on the app anyway.

1 Like

I am on the PCā€¦I will send you a list of locations that have the standard bar menu.