Club Level Rooms

What’s this about food and drink?

Is it $425 per person or total?

Do you think by next year it could include ROTR?

So not thinking about club level and tours…

Just in general, what park would you do New Year’s Eve? And why?

DD and boyfriend are over 21. So my kids are not little.

1 Like

Club Level gives you access to the club level lounges where they have food and drink available pretty much the entire day. They’ll even let you take some with you, just ask.

I’m pretty sure the $425 is for the group, but I’ve never done a private tour so I don’t know for certain. They do have “pre-loaded” tours you can buy like the Ultimate Day of Thrills and that’s almost $400 per person, I think. And I have no clue about RoTR, sorry. That’s a wildcard!

As for what park on New Years, I’d vote Epcot. It has the best food and I think it handles large crowds really well. I’ve rarely felt like a tightly packed sardine in Epcot high crowd days.

Another thing to consider.

Arriving on NYE will be crazy busy. As in traffic backed up to the interstate (or whatever that main road is with all the Disney exits), at least on the main road to MK. And that’s by 11am / noon.

Getting around WDW that day will be horrendous in your own transport. Disney buses can go all sorts of back ways that aren’t open to the public.

2 Likes

Private tour is anywhere from $425 to $625/hour with a 7 hour minimum for a maximum of 10 people. Cost is the same whether you have 1 person or 10. During NYE I would guess you are at the $625 cost.

3 Likes

Good advice.
We are coming from the gulf side - I will try to get the crew up early.

Yes but even Destiny Tower is about $2000 a night for a room plus $300 a day for the extra FPs?

1 Like

Oh, I would do the private tour, for sure. With the crowds, even if you got 6 FP+, I think you could get much more done with a plaid.
The Ultimate Day of Thrills is also great, depending on the age of any kids in your party. And, it does not include AK so that park wouldn’t be included at all in that tour.

1 Like

Do you guys think that by next year ROTR could be included in the private tour? Or is it already?

The private tour is supposed to be anything you want right? Are there restrictions?
Does anyone have experience in these?

If I was going the private tour route - I can stay off site and they would pick us up?

RotR is not included currently but by next year, who knows? I have heard that eventually, it will be.
There aren’t really any restrictions that I know of. I know that multiple rides on the same are allowed but depending on how crowded things are, it may not be back to back rides and no guarantee.
If you are interested in the private tour, I would call Disney Destinations (407-560-4033), they can answer your questions and you can reserve it now. Payment isn’t due until the day before the tour and you can cancel within 48 hours without penalty. So there is really no reason not to reserve it now while you decide.
@DumboRunner just did a private tour so she would have first hand, recent knowledge

1 Like

Wow those are some good terms.
Nothing to lose there for sure!
I will do that.

I think just now that the VIP Tours only allow one ride on Smuggler’s Run.

But by next year I would think both rides plus MMRR would be using fastpasses and be included in the VIP Tours.

1 Like

We were able to do 2 on MFSR, just not back to back and it had to be in a certain window, which was easy.

RotR is not included, or wasn’t the week of Dec 7. We chose to stay in HS for the whole time, and we rode everything but RoTR twice. We got RotR because I got us there early on our own and got a boarding group. We got to bring our guide with us which was fun because she hadn’t been able to ride it yet – we VIPed the VIP guide :slight_smile:

We also got to skip the lines for meetings with Darth Vader, BB-8, and Chewie (in Launch Bay not in SWGE). And there is some reason to suspect that my 7 year old nephew got chosen as Rebel Spy with a little help from our friend.

We didn’t do any of the shows, but you can get VIP access and seating for shows.

The VIP tour did not include Oga’s or Lightsabers or Droids – you have to reserve those yourself if you want them.

But we did get help getting a table vs. having to stand up in Oga’s, which was a very big improvement over my last time at Oga’s.

The general rule is the VIP tour guide can get you walk on on any attraction with a FPP line (although you don’t always use that line). There is no guarantee to ride more than once, but they can work on it.

4 Likes

Some random thoughts regarding the topics discussed. I’m not too familiar with VIP tours so this is in regards to CL, CLFP and CL suites.

To my knowledge all of the Epcot area and MK area hotels have Club Level suites including 2br suites (YC, BC, BW, Contempo, Poly, Floridian…) But as mentioned they are 2k+ per night. I was once upgraded to the 2br suite at Contemporary because they messed up our reservation (originally 2 CL rooms) and it was a fantastic room, but I would book 2 regular rooms myself just because of the price.

• CL FP is 3 days minimum but 2 nights is not an issue as long as you have a 3 day park ticket. So you are looking at $150 per person.

we just did this (2 nights + CLFP) and actually due to some schedule changes, we missed the FP’s for one day so basically benefited from just two days. It was obviously a hefty price for what ended up being 2x3 extra FP’s, but I would do it again even if I had to throw away one day. It was a huge deal because we did 4 parks in two days during the holiday time. Thanks to to the 6 FP’s at 90 days and without the single park restriction, we got to ride every single one of our favorite rides with minimal queues regardless of the busy time.

That said, if a tour is a possibility for you that might be a better option, like I said I know very little about these.

Wow. That is awesome. That is some good information. HS is such a hard park to plan right now. That basically makes it just ROTR you have to plan.
Thanks for sharing your experience!!

@Mike_vndt Thanks for sharing your experience. The only reason I would consider a Club Level or VIP tour is because we are going to try to do a lot in a little time. So your experience is very helpful. The personal tour is very expensive and then you still have to pay for where are you are going to lay your head for the night.

1 Like

wow guys!!! I’ve earned badeges on this post!!! Thanks!

5 Likes

I almost feel like a true blue liner.

5 Likes

I’ve done several VIP tours. These days, the prices for holidays are generally around $650/hour, with a 7-hour minimum. With gratuity, you’re looking at around $5,000.

My VIP tour on December 5 this year didn’t get special access to Rise of the Resistance. But for next year, VIP tours should almost certainly get that access (and everything else new that’s open).

2 Likes

There’s a Deluxe club level room at BWI that sleeps 6. It has two queens and a queen sleeper sofa, and extra square footage. It’s expensive but cheaper than 2 club level rooms.

The club food at BWI is really, really good, although the lounge can get crowded at times. Depending on how important food is to your party, you may find that you can offset some of the cost of the room by eating there. Also, it’s a tremendous time saver. Next time, I’ll make fewer ADRs, for sure.

Yes, this is correct. I’d beg, borrow or steal to get extra FP over the holidays! You can make them for any park you want on any given day.

1 Like